Friday, February 16, 2007

Rinse your driveway and keep those storm drains pumpin'

Well the gardener and his crew just finished and drove off. As usual he left a few grass clippings in my driveway. A quick spray of the garden hose and the grass clippings magically disappear.

And who says I can't kill two birds with one stone. The other day I sprayed Armorall on my SUV tires. I normally like to use excessive amounts of the stuff in order to achieve maximum shine and gloss. When I backed the truck away I noticed four large greasy marks on the driveway where my tires had been.

A couple of squirts of household ammonia, a little brush and the stuffed washed away with no problem.

No more grass clippings. No more greasy marks...all thanks to Mother Nature and this great stuff called water.

2 comments:

Tamale Casa said...

MAN YOU ARE THE KOOLEST REBEL I HAVE EVER KNOWN! I WISH YOU COULD TOUCH ME SO I COULD FEEL THE GOLD COMING FORTH FROM YOUR GOD-LIKE SKIN!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Why don't you just piss on your driveway? Now that would really be cool.